CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Dim-Sum

So, yeah, we celebrated my O'level successs and Sister Nurul's birthday at the Emperor. Nyumeee Nyum! Ahahaha.



Then, Sister Feena and I went to REEDs. Sister Feena was helping around while I was, well, at that time, I was asking Sir Wan about his opinions about my form 6 entering form. You know, what subjects is suitable. I have the subjects in my mind already. Just asking him to help me eliminate one subject. I was stuck with Sociology, Psychology, Economics and ELite. Anyways, in the end, you guys know already ;) It's nice being back at the REEDs atmosphere =) . Talked with Ms.Mosh for a while too. Bla-Bla-Bla. Pheww, there were a lot, I mean a LOT of people registering that day. I lost count on how many. From 2PM until 7PM. Even closing time? Shooo! It's closing time already! Come back tomorrow! But of course, nobody said that. Hahaha.


XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: