CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Earrings

Asai just came back to Brunei from Thailand last Monday. Guess what she bought for me? A sleek pair of earrings. When I looked at it, I soon realised that it has a cat shaped. Guess she chose it out of my very much fondness on cats =D Thanks, sai! I find the earrings very cute in an exotic way. The earrings are quite a wee bit heavier than the regular ones. Wonder how much they costs. I mean, they don't look like the $3 - $20 types...

Ohh, and guess what? I've just edited my blog songs. I've added new songs and deleted some old ones. I added two songs from Wonder girls which are KOREAN. Hahaha, these are the first two Korean songs in my blog. Guess the Korean musics are getting into me ;)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: