CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Note. Note. Note.

I'll post about yesterday when the camera pictures which is with Sister Feena. From eating at Emperor to celebrate my achievement and Sister Nurul's birthday to going to REEDs. Oh, I've finally bought David Archuleta's music CD! Yeay me! I also bought PCD's, I need some musics that will make me dance. PCD's musics are just the right tune. Then, when the salesgirl told me that I could buy 3 CD's for $10, so, why not grab another one? My choice was Ashlee Simpson. I cancelled on buying Twilight soundtracks. I mean, I only liked 4 of the songs and I got them all in my hand phone. I'm planning to buy More music CD's. From 30 Second to Mars to Fallout boys to Paramore to EtcEtcEtc to EtcEtcEtc. Okay, thatsy all, I'm off to playing DDR. I wanna shake it! Byebye!

To Fidz: The Miri family trip on March will be changed back on this upcoming 8th February. So, keep your money in the wallet ;) I so can't wait!

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: