CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

25th National day

So, I've been out of the internet world for almost a week. Hahaha. My handphone internet connection has some problem but it's okay now. My laptop is still in the state of coma but it was pronounced dead a few weeks ago. I haven't told that to dad. Hee. Somehow, he knows but he's not angry. His expressions doesn't even show. Well, that's my dad~ Keeping it 'cool' Hahaha. Get it? Nyehh.





Anyways, forget about that. Few days ago. which is 23rd February, marked Brunei's 25th national day. As usual, my family received two national day invitation tickets from the mail. No doubt mom was attending. I mean, someone from the family had to show up. Amir couldn't join as he joined SMB national day flagging. Sister Feena, well, she's tired and waking up at 5:30AM isn't gonna help to lessen the tiredness. Sister Nurul? Having another day with the warm-hearted boyfriend it seems. Oh, and dad? Well, he can't. Basically because he was leading of the TelBru Berhad perbarisan. Again. Go dad! Go! Wohoo~ Ahahaha ;) Oh, the performers. They performed really well. It was such a beautiful performance. Big hand claps to you! **Applause** From what I viewed, there were about 5 participants who fainted. Pheww.

Btw, I sat besides this man whom you can instantly tell by his uniform that he's in the army. Well, when we stood up to sing the national anthem, I was really surprised with his height! TALL!! Like, really tall. 6 foot tall or something?? Everybody must've look like a dwarf in his eyes. Ha! Kidding. I hope not.

So, the performance ended. Dad waited for mom and I outside. I went to meet Amir's Science teacher while mom was talking to Auntie Fridah who was one of the marchers for the Excise. I had the chance to see and have a lil chat with my former Science teacher back in Form1 and 2. Oh, and thanks to Auntie Fridah for giving me her Cheezy Wedges. Hee. She heard me talking to mom about wanting to buy them.


Okay, we walked back home. Yes, we walked. It's fine with me though. Eventhough I blistered my foot. The road around Anggerek Desa was blocked since 6AM. When mom and I walked out of our simpang, there were a LOT of people standing on the roads. Back to the story. We stopped a while at a food stand located besides Orchid Garden hotel. At the same time, Auntie Fridah, along four other fellows stopped by there. These four fellows are Syukri, Qanzul, Bebeh and Eqram. Back at home. The End. Haha.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: