CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dad landed safely...

Babah had a business flight to Singapore today. We woke up at late 5am...**Yawn** We had to arrive to the airport early. When we got there, I really expected ANY shops that sells food to be opened. I was really starving. So was my family and dad's colleague.

Both Express and Jollibee were still closed. 6am onwards.


Express opened at 7am. I ordered chicken and chips but I didn't eat it. Why? Cause I had to wait for the food until 7:23am!! I had to rush to school.


But I did have time to drink my hot chocolate!=)


Dad's bag has already got into the terminal. These bags are his business bags.

Checking the passport and ticket.

PICTURE TIME!!!

Babah landed safely in Singapore around 10:30am. ALHAMDULILLAH...

XoXo

ZieZie

0 comments: