CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Science trip

Some students, including me, volunteered to tag long to the UBD. There was a science thingy going on. It was really fun than I thought! We went to play games, try out converted mirrors, getting electric but not painful shock, see dead bugs (Haha, ok , it was eewww but then again,I now know bugs that I've never known existed.)

The Chancellor hall was packed with various students.

Judy checking out real-life... make that real-dead roadkill animals. There was even a scorpion! Don't know where it came from.

Chemistry section was my fave part. I'm not really that into chemistry but this is cool. There was about density, eruption, blablabla... The tube thingy was my density water. Really fun to make!

Stolen picture. Haha. Hakim A eating while Aeman and Rizki are talking.

Fatin and Amal didn't want their photos to be taken. Teawww....

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: