CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Im stronger than you THINK!

You broke my heart
But you didn't care
Deep in my heart
I still care

But its fine
I don't need you
I will find my way
Just like I always do

I wont think that its my fault
I wont wish nor regret about you anymore
Cause its just a waste of time
I faced the fact
That you're not the one

I have my friends and family
Who stood by my side
and makes me smile
Every time I'm down

I have that special someone
Who held my hand
and pulled me back
When you let me fall

But its ok
at least through this
Ive gained experience
but its time for me to let go of the past

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to the past
Goodbye to my sweet memories
Goodbye to my harshest pain of all

Note:

This poem is REALLY done by me,me and only me. Its not from anyone nor the Internet. Its my feelings towards somebody and its a note for THAT somebody.

Done by:

Zira808

0 comments: