CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Crushie (^_^)...Oh,and other stuffs,ehe...

**Sigh**
He's probably in Miri right now...He messaged me earlier today.It was a very nice and caring message...What made me grin soo big was his text that says "....and ofcourse,I'm gonna miss u..." aww...That's so sweet!

Anyways,readers...I'm kinda pissed right now...Why?Cause my daddy pulled of the wireless connection...Don't know why he did that...Now,how am I gonna create my damn trivia?? Daddy!!Please give me back my internet!! I prefer blogging using my labtop cause it doesnt hurt my fingers!Plus,I really wanna do a research about the night safari animals....Checking friendster,blog,facebook and chatting using a phone is no fun =(...Daddy,I'm begging youhh! (But I'm not gonna tell him that though,ehe...I guess I'll have to go to a cyber then)

Oh,and how could I forget?My homeworks...Well,that can be handled....But how about my computer project?Hmm,I'll do it tommorow...Shoot! Im such a procrastinator! Cant be that! So, I'll do it later...Well,its better than tommorow, right?

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: