CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Third day, 18-06-2008

Wakey!Wakey!

We had breakfast at I dunno what restaurant... Haha

Then, we went shopping...again! That day, dad has a seminar with the company, i think... So, Amir, my little brother has to follow us everywhere. He kept on whining

"Shopping baju ganya jua eyh"

Hey, we're girls! What do you expect?

Swimming Pool Area

Amir's constant whining made my sister and I gave up. So, we went back to the hotel and decided to hang out at the pool area. At first, I didn't want to join but Amir begged. I hate it when that boy begs!


Recycle


Notes:

I really think Brunei should have a more of these recycle bins. This will encourage us even more to become environmental friendly and alert of the global warming!

The girls there smoked a lot. My nostrils didn't feel well afterwards. I think I smelt too many smoke. I hope I wont die from being a "passive smoker"

The sales there are GREAT! I think Singapore has a "Sales season" cause almost every shops have 20% to 70% sale

Our night safari was cancelled because it was raining heavily. Btw, if you want to have a night safari booking from the Internet or phone, do it 48 hours earlier.
XOXO
Zira Lee

0 comments: