CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fourth Day, 19-06-2008

We went to Takashimaya and had breakfast. We ate Nasi Padang from the food court. It was nyummy! especially the veggies! Nyum!


Afterwards, my sis and I went to buy Bengawan Solo. Our mum and aunts asked us to buy. They didn't want it for the biscuits, they wanted the tin,we can tell. How? Cause they asked to buy different coloured tins. The black, pink, yellow, etc... They better give one to me! Each tin costs $13.90 and we bought like 10 tins. Count it! You do the math...

My sis and I then went to OG and bought more cute mini toys. We're collecting it! They're really cute! Then, we went to Robinsons. The fitting room was big... There is even a chair!

MRT



This is the MRT machine.

My card... Whoa~ Green (^_^)


The place was really full with people!


Whats more packed with people? The train...

Our journey: Little Indian Town

There, I saw my sweetie from my fantasy... Hahaha


From the towns name, we can tell that the place was full of Indians. We went to shop at Mustafa... or is it Mustapa?

Night Safari




Biiiiiiig aquarium!

We went to night safari that night. There were a lot of animals that I never knew existed. I'm gonna Google about them and post it in my blog =)

Glow in the dark shop


I bought a $29.90 black glow in the dark night safari tank top, a $5.20 endangered species notebook and a $15.90 stuffed cheetah... Really adorable!

We lurve Chanel

Notes:

Go to OG and check out the mini toys... For me, its mini collectibles...

Nasi Padang at Takashimaya is nyummy!

If you plan to go to the night safari... Be prepare with drinks cause a bottle of water costs $2.10 and a can of drink costs $4.00 there.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: