CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Bukit Shah Bandar

Yesterday was a great and tiring day! Some SMB students, including me, went to Bukit Shah Bandar for the "Anti-dadah" campaign, I think it was Basmida who sponsored... We arrived there around 7:15am... We were given a uniform and told to change. Then, we started off with aerobics. Haha, some of the songs are "romantic" (the Titanic theme song, but we did this song on the Taichi) and some are "Dang-duts" (Lyrics: Jangan gila dong! Pilih aja cowok yang lain...) Haha... Aren't aerobic songs supposed to be the dancy types?



The hiking has begun...


The first mountain was very tiring! We had to walk for like a hundred or more steps! I lost contact with Shidah... Hehehe, I hope she wasn't mad at me for leaving her behind...



Another long stair but its downwards, so, its more easier.



The forestry starting point.


The most tiring point just ended BUT the most difficult, slippery and dangerous point has just started


I was hiking alone, alone and alone and the only students that I saw were from other schools, not a single SMB-ian at sight! I finished another upward step and luckily, I met Abib and... Well, I'll just call him backpack boy, resting... Yehaa! No more walking alone! Haha Thank God~



Hiking on an upward stairs... Again!


We continued our hiking. There was a shortcut. A part of me wanted to use it but another BIG part of me refuses to cheat and anyways, if we use the shortcut, it kinda means that we're gonna miss a LOT....




Collecting more energy



Resting place.


There were two paths. Thank God that there were two BASMIDA people resting. Abib asked which path is correct and the folks told us.


Then, we walked, walked and walked and saw another two pathways. One path is an uphill while the other one is a flat path. While we were thinking which way to go, a jogger came by. So, Abib popped the question. The jogger told us that the two paths are going to lead to the same direction. He seems like an experienced jogger. He kinda expressed a worried look. Anyways, we decided to go uphill. Hahaha, what a long hill! We walked, rested, jumped, hiked, joked, chatted and looked around (well, I did that a lot... Just in case ada, hehehe, paham-paham la~)


When we finally reached at the ending point, **Phew** There were groups of people, some soldiers (they were everywhere, hehe, working as our guards), BASMIDA people and an ambulance! One of the folk asked us and this is our conversation:


Folk: "Kamu kh yg betanya direction tadi?"


Me: "Awu..."


Folk: "Kamu??"


The three of us: "Awuuu..."


Folk(On the walkie-talkie): "Ada durang udah. Awu, yang betanya tadi. Dua orang lelaki, seorang perempuan. Bah, nda payah lagi di cari"


Haha, did they think that we got lost? Haha... I kinda figured things out, I think... My guess is, the jogger told one of the guards about us. So, the guards informed them. The folk probably know it was us because he saw us going down the uphill direction. Cause, before looking at us, he was looking at the flat path. Hahaha, we were SUPPOSED to use the ground area, not the hill. The uphill area was more distant and more dangerous. Haha, no wonder that there was no guards around that area.




Beautiful forestry scene



Man! That was a really hot day!


Haha, I got sunburnt! Thank god that it wasn't the serious sunburn...


When we got to the grandstand, there was a "Lucky draw". Abib's number, 131, won him an art supply. I didn't get a number. I think I dropped it =( One of this worker is annoying! He was constantly attacking SMB, even though that he's only kidding but its soo annoying!


Example:


Every SMB-ian who won a lucky draw, he would say:


"Belari eh! Semangat bh!Ani macam pramugari pulang. Nda semangat SMB ani eh **Laughs**"


If another student from a different school won... He doesn't say that! and those students are slower than us! Anyways, most of the winners are SMB-ians **Big smile**


Anyways, we then had the "Slogan competition" Another school won. Boo!


Click!Click!


~ Even though we used the longer path, we were still the top 10 SMB-ian to arrive at the grandstand.


~ I hiked for almost 2hrs


~ I've never hiked there since I was like 10?


~ Abib, thanks for saying that I'm fit (Kambangs ku eh!) Haha!


~ Faizul, thanks for carrying my stuffs!


~ Zack, thanks for making me crack-up at aerobic tme! Haha


~ Shidah, Thanks for agreeing to go shopping with me


~ Malul! You said that you'll come!


I had a really enjoyable time! =)


XOXO


Zir2111

0 comments: