CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crushie!!!

Hehehe... My crush is online-ing right now and as usual, we are in the midst of chatting,ehe... Damn, he is so sweet! Sweeter than the sweetest creamy candy in the world! Haha, ok, that's too far... but, seriously, he is... Gosh, readers, I'm in the mood of posting 'bout him.

Now, some people wonder. How come I am back crushing on him...

~ Ok,this is the story... I used to have a little wee bit crush on him last year. I found him quiet cute, funny(in a smart way) and down to earth...Plus, his ego isn't high...Wait, alaaa,dia offline la...Anyways,eh,eh...waiiiit, he's back online. I guess he got disconnected. Hehe... Oh,back to the story, he's a very quiet guy but I like it when he laughs. Then, when I got this so-called-fan who I fall for after 5 months of his hard work to achieve my heart but then broke up after only 1 month and 28 days, 2 days more to our anniversary date(haha,kes sasak). My feelings for him went down to the drain.~

~Then, it came back after I saw him playing hand ball. Damn! He's so good, yo! and I wasn't the only girl who fell for him that day...Hmm, maybe a guy also fell for him..Hehe, who knows... But, that time, I only adored him~

~Then, there came a play "Beauty is a beast" and as I posted before, it made everyone, mostly everyone even closer than ever! Especially him and I. We became besties. I still remember the day that he's so totally down and I comforted him, he replied back with nice and appreciable comments...~

~Then, I get to know him even better. It really bums him when he feels that he let his friends down. Which he never did! He loves to make people happy... including me =)... He made me happy just now and he made my headache disappear just like that! Plus, he really cares whats on my mind, my wants and my feelings. Gosh, I think he's the only boy who knows a lot about me!(My father and Lil brother are an exception!) He knows what athlete 808 and the heartbreaker doesn't know...~

Whats the difference between him and athlete 808?

~He actually can make me forget the heartbreaker! Seriously, he did and when I'm more in-love with him, I'm actually falling out love at the heartbeaker even more! I once told myself,well, I once wrote a poem, to be exact...~

"If someone can make me forget you,
Can repair my damaged heart,
Can make me fall-out-of-love with you,
Then, that someone is maybe my prince charming"

~Well, even though if he's not the one or things didn't worked out between us, at least he was one of the people who was there for me. He made me feel special. Well, so does athlete 808 but sometimes, he pisses me off when he becomes jealous, protective, demanding and saying things that I dislike. I also have other reasons but I shan't tell cause I don't want to. Nira, you'll know it though after school re-opens =)~

Currently:

Watching "According to Jim" with the crushie =)

XOXO
Zira Lee

0 comments: