CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

First day,16-06-2008



Ok... I know I promised to blog this all on last Friday but I was too tired to blog. Our flight was at 6pm but we arrived at the airport at 4:30+pm... We had lunch first. Where? Jollibee!!!



This is mine. Double cheese chips and orange juice. Nyum!



In the terminal.



Singapore airport.



We went to stay at Park Hotal, Orchard road, next to Paragon. My dad didnt chose this hotel though... It was chosen by the company. My dad's flight ticket and hotel charge was paid by the company! Cool...



The day and night view.



Note:

We arrived in Singapore at 9+ pm. So, we didnt go shopping. The reason Im posting this blog is because I want to do a recommendation to my pals. The do's and dont's. This isnt my first time in Singapore. This is my third. But theres a big difference. Why?


My first: 3 years old. Like I remember!


My second: With my cousin. We passed our P.C.E. So, the trip was our gift but I only followed them around.


XOXO
Zira Lee

0 comments: