CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

5A's Hangout


Damn... So not clear!

Yesterday was a really great day! We, 5A's went to the mall... Well, only 18 of us came. Hakim A and Anden planned it. We watched the movie "Get smart" which starrs Steve Carell, Anne Hathaway and Dwayne Johnson. Oh, and also the Great Khali! The movie is sooooo damn hilarious! We really cant stop laughing! We filled 2 and a half rows of seat. While waiting for the movie to start, the girls and I helped Judy to find slippers under budget... Her shoes were killing her!

This is the place where she bought it

Charles and Keith shoe store


Waiting...

The movie starts at 3:20pm and its still 2:30pm??

The boys


Qanzul doing something


Shaikh? When did you get there??


Haha

My photo partner...


Haha

After the movie

Where to go?

Of course the arcade

Bunny Zira (^_^)


Emma in the train


Emma, you still don't have a license! Haha

Picsy...Picsy...Picsy...


What? Only Me and Anden are aware?

Emma said to Anden: "Haha, macam orang kalah Mahjong"

Our Arabic descendants


A-N-D-E-N


NyehNyehNyeh... He took an unaware picture of me, so I took his!

Now, were even!Hehe... Well, not exactly... I only have one of his pics and he has like...what? 3 of me? Nantiii... Ehe...

Snap!Snap!



I think I'm in love with my boots... Haha

Click!Click!:

Bella... Amal... Why did you have to go home so early?

Thaqib, thanks for the ice cream!It was nyummy! Ehe... (^_^)

My crush said that I looked beautiful

**Sigh**

He texted it through MSN though... He said that he was too shy to tell

I'm in-love!!!

F.Y.I, I didn't use make-ups, ok? Not really into them... Except for lipgloss and eyeliner! Maybe one day, I will be into make-ups... Not now...

Btw, I still love you, athlete 808 but it seems like you don't care anymore. We'll see what you'll say after I tell you how I feel!

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: