CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Two love-strucked

**Happy sigh**

Well, We (my dad, lil bro & I) went to Huaho to buy a travelling bag for me. We found one, nice and big. Then, my crush messaged me, the reason, only Nira will know... We messaged for like, almost 12 hours... Seriously, that's the longest messaging time I ever had. He broke the "Zira messaging record", haha... The last record was by the heart breaker... He is sooo sweet!! Not the heart breaker! The crush... Really sweet... I wasn't really happy early that morning and he,well, he and athlete 808 turned it around. Theres just something about my crush... I don't know what... He notices my clothing (come on girls, how many boys do you know notices your clothing, hardly right?Well, except for the girlish-boys), he always looks-out for my car, he plays eyes with me, smiles everytime we look at each other, he even knows what shampoo I use!!Ok, need to stop texting about him!
I really need to start packing up my stuffs for my vacation to Singapore. This means that I will be inactive for a while but I'll still be active in MSN and friendster though! Hey, I have a social life to keep up to! Haha... I'll be back in Brunei this Friday...

XOXO
Zira Lee

0 comments: