CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Silly me...

Haha...How silly of me,writing in my CBox... I mean,without Nyra's USB, I still can blog, haha... I totally forgot! I thought I cant blog due to no internet connection but there is! Haha... Anyways, in Singapore, its a fun place to shop especially for girls... I shopped a LOT today. Theres a clothing shop everywhere but the streets are totally crowded with people! The girls here are mostly smokers, this is rarely seen in Brunei... I'll update my blog with my "Singapore adventura"... Not now though... I'll do it back in Brunei, in my room, near my sidetable, where Nyra's USB is located which enables me to put pictures in my blog. Haha... So, guess you all will have to wait till Friday! Tata!
I miss Brunei: I feel more safe there, ofcourse
my mom: Duh! Shes my mom... I want her cooking!!!Haha
my pals: I wanna be crazy with them. I do get crazy with my siblings but that "Sibling crack-ups". Its not the same as "Pals crack-ups". Ya noe what I mean?

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: