CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

What a MISTAKE

Huh... Guess what? Today, we had a sports day for the second time. It was raining cats and dogs. You know what that means right? Not cats and dogs as in cats and dogs... Haha, apakn? WHOA! **Shocked** Hehe, I'm watching TV now, VENOM is the movie and gosh! What a shocker!! Anyways, back to the sports... My name was in the runners list and I was like "WHAT??!" But... I didn't run. Why? well, I WANTED to run, I really do but then, when I was called, I didn't hear them due to some girls with the "Loud voice" types were talking. Huhu...I feel soo guilty cause my pengganti was the last. Well, at least she did her best. That's what matters. Huhu, I know I can do it! S**t! I'm soo pissed!
Hurm... My tooth feel soo uncomfortable. This is the story... When I was a kid, I had a tooth filling. Then, this year, the cement was soo totally broken! Then this, then that, then there comes the pain, then where to go? Dentist of course, she said this and that and did this and that and put medicine that taste sweet in the hole, then cement it and voila! Done! It feels weird... I feel like poking it!! Haha, but I cant. I cant wait this Monday!

"Even though you've lost, you're still a winner for trying!"
Zira Sazalee , ehe... =)

XOXO
Zira Lee

0 comments: