CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Bye-Bye

At the airport. It was a self-service. The guys waited from 2+. Diuz and me arrived at 3:15. He came with me. Only the guys know the story.

Teddy and me

The guys

The two first teacher


Singaporean arrival

Malul and Airin

Diuz and Lisa

Two Singaporean guys and me

Amin, Me, Dayah and Malul

Teachers including Singapore's
It was fun but sad at the same time. Some of them cried. We, the prefects ran there, here just to say bye-bye when they went into the departure area. I even took off my heels. This was the best memories for me in 2008. They said that we can go to Singapore and visit them this December. I don't have the full detail. **Sigh** We're back to studying this Monday. Haha!

Note: Happy 18th Birthday to Malul or AJ =D

Dude, I'm only your assistant when they were in Brunei. Now that they're not here no more, I resign!Haha!
XOXO
ZieZie

0 comments: