CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Teddy Bear!!!

Last night, we decided to surprise the Singapore students at the mall but we,(actually Malul and Mezan) were the ones who were surprised instead. Why? cause they bumped into the Singapore students on the lift. We expected them to come at 7. They actually changed the mall visiting from 7pm to 5pm. When I arrived, I saw them going into the bus. Well, at least they saw me. Hehe. Diuz came at 7 and missed them. Teawww... So, we just hang around...
First stop? the arcade of course!

Malul and Mezan on the DDR.

Then, Diuz decided to buy Lisa, a Singaporean student who also likes him,a teddy (Aww, How sweet!) They asked me for advice all the time just because I'm the only girl. (Hani!!! I thought you'd come!) We walked to a teddy bear shop, souvenir shop, utama grand and Jaya Hypermart was the place where we found the perfect bear!

It's $29.90!

They're just acting!Ha-ha...

Just looking around.

We finally found it!

Walking back to the mall.

In front: Malul and Abib

Middle: Diuz, Hamzi, Mezan

Back: Zie

"Zira, ke tangah- tangah eh! Girls mana buleh di blakang" the boys said

Diuz and me.

Earlier that day

Hani: "Kami ke mall karang kul 6:30. Kan surprisekan durang Singapore a. Kalau buleh, datang ah!"

Zie(me) and Nash: "Emmm...(looking at each other)"

Hani: "Aku sorang bini-bini a..."

Zie: " Bah, if dapat,aku datang. If dapat."

Hani: "Bah..."

Malul: "Zira! Kau assistant ku! Mesti datang!"

Everyone: "Ha-ha-ha..."

More then 6 prefects said they'd come but only 3 came. Diuz is a pancak silat guy. Abib chatted with me and decided to come along with another prefect, Hamzi.

XoXo

ZieZie

0 comments: