CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

P.G.G.M.B Re-union


It was such a great, fun day!!It was on a beautiful Sunday morning. My cousin,Ina,told me to attend P.G.G.M.B Madang sports day at Padang Kebajikan. Few of my ex-classmates also came and WHOA!Everybody changed,I mean everybody...Raihan's(black shirt) hair is spiky and he uses specs now. Amirul (grey shirt) used to be pale but now, he's tan and has muscles.Noorul(pink tudong) & Hajar(not in the picture) got taller, well, everybody got taller actually(Of Course) and Ina(pink shirt),aha,she changed the most,no more long hair,specs & dieting for her!We went teacher hunting afterwards & ate some colorful mini cupcakes...Too bad I don't have the pics...The cupcakes were really cute and colourful!

XOXO

***ZieZie***

0 comments: