CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stop it, boy!

Huhhh...I don't like that guy. You know who you are, guy (Just in case if he's reading this... I hope he does read this!)You're just a friend, nothing more and sorry to say this but I will never be your girl and I'm soo never ever ever gonna fall in love with you. Why?

1. You're waaay younger than me,

2. You're being too needy to me,

3. You're making me disliking you,

4. I don't like 80% of your attitude

And you know what? You're scaring me. You're pissing me off. Why? Cause you kept miss calling and messaging me. It's not like I'm gonna reply them and you know that, so QUIT it! Stop staring at me, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Stop calling me baby & darling, only some particular people can call me that. Stop saying "I Love You" cause I don't love you. Man...I like the Satanist better than you. At least the Satanist is more understanding about my situation. I guess you're not mature enough to understand and F.Y.I, I'm not the reason why you lived, your PARENTS were the reason that you lived. **Sigh** My sister was right, "don't be too nice to a boy who is always bullied or else he'll end up liking you." Lastly, you know that I like someone else. I don't wanna hurt your feelings but dude, you need to stop this. You're just making a fool of yourself and making me feel damn awkward!

XOXO

808

Zira SazaLee

0 comments: