CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mid Year Exam

Boo-hoo, I didn't do that well in my M.Y.E...But, I didn't do that bad either. The blames are all on me. Why? Well, I have the habit of "studying the last minute". I only studied like an hour before the exam. Don't tell my parents! They'll explode if they know I didn't revise at home.I got:

I.R.K-85%

Maths-29%

English-61%

B.Melayu- 63%

Economics-65%

Geography-63%

Computer Studies-38%

C.Science-I don't know(I bet I failed!)

I know what my parents will ask,
"Napa ya fail atu?"

I know my dad will not be happy seeing that I didn't pass his fave subject, Maths. Look at my maths marks! It's sooo hideous! Haha, well, that's what you get for not studying or working hard. Someone, anybody, help me! Tell me how to study at home! I just can't seem to stuff myself with books at home. I only fully studied at home for like 3 times only (for my P.M.B).If you do know how to help me, please, do text it in my cbox. Thanks! I really do appreciate it!=)

XOXO

ZieZie Lee

0 comments: