CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Todays duty...



I am really tired but so what? I had fun. Today, some students from Broadrick school in Singapore came to visit Brunei and SMB was the host. Since my mom is an employee at the airport, she helped the head teacher to be allowed to go in the airports restricted area to await the guests. There were about 30+ Singapore students, along with three fluent in Malay teachers, 1 male and 2 females. The students were Chinese, Malays, Indians and mixed. We greeted them with handshakes, big smiles and "welcome to Brunei" sayings. Three boys held our own made banner. When we arrived to school, some students played the hadrah, haha, it feels like there was a wedding going on. Other prefects and teachers lined up along the library. BTW, only 10 prefects (5 boys, 5 girls) could tag along to the airport. We then had a ceramah in the conference room before lunch. Afterwards, we were divided into 4 groups. I was in group 1 along with Cg. Isah, Simaa, Nisa, Yanee, Nash and the others. Yanee went home early. The prefects job was to be the school tour guides. We went there, here, up, down, left, right and take pics. I love it cause I had the opportunity to go into some rooms that I've never been into, like the M.I.B room and woodwork, etc. I also made new friends with some Singaporean students and also Berakas students.


Our own made banner. Yanee, Zulazmi and I made it last Thursday, 22-05-08. It was actually the "school class cleaning day". Other people like, the art teachers, Cg. Hj Nudin and Cg. Hj Tarip + some art students, Hadi and I dunno who his name is also helped a little. It took us from 8.00am until 12pm to finish it. My school uniform and Yanees tudong got a lil bit of diswashable paint! =(


At the tour bus which is filled by the Broadrick students and a few prefects. There were mostly girls. Their teacher said that they are from form 2 til form 4 students. Our teacher said that they are the schools top students. My mom said that they had to pay $900 as a fee. Whoa!

Fidah, Nash , Ash and me at the conference room.

Me, Nash and Adi at the Biology room.

Ash and me at the airport.

Nisa and me outside the girls toilet room.

Me, Syikin and Simaa at the walkway.

Simaa and me at the science room.

XOXO

ZieZie

0 comments: