CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Miss You =(

I miss you guys,

Safeera Adeela @ Didi Fiona Ang

Saf, I've never seen you since you transferred to the Sport school which is in 2003. I still remember the time you contacted me a year after. I was soo happy that you didn't forget me and guess what? You were right, NOBODY CAN EVER REPLACE YOU AS MY BFF...

Hazirah bte Sani

Zirah, please tell me if something is wrong. Lately, you're acting weird. I miss you're smile. What happened? Zai also feels the same...

Huzaifah bte Hasdi

You really are my BFF. I miss studying with you, talking bout our dreams, joking bout our mistakes. Haha, do you remember the multiple times our parents scolded us for talking on the phone for constant hours? You're the only friend that knows me 100%. You always help me no matter what!Thank god we still have time for each other. Even though its not that much like the past.


Dk Azimah, Judy Chieng Chew Hua & Dyg Amal Munirah

Haha....What do I miss about you guys?? I mean, I see you guys like 5 days a week! Haha, I do miss you guys right now. I miss Emma's silly attitude. I miss Judy's angry remarks, her "kn...nh...nh...nh...", I miss Nyra's crazy jokes. Haha, I miss our group-time. Even though we just had it this mornin!

Ak Zulhadi

I miss our badminton matches. We haven't had a match for, like almost a month. One day, I will beat you...Anyways, don't forget your promise to teach me play badminton like you! I also want to go international like you!Haha...I also miss your funny teases!

WHO ELSE DO I MISS?

Amanina/Neen- Girl, I miss you!!! We rarely see each other at tuition! Haha, we miss each other soo much that we screamed every time we see each other! You're such a fun pal, Neen!

"The B family"-Some of you guys forget each other. Is it soo hard to say hello? or even give a smile? Whats wrong? Cat caught your tongue?? Just because we changed class, have new friends and changed mentally or physically, that doesn't mean we should ditch each other. Duh! Yazid, Mizan, Faiz, Amal, Naj, Zim, Albab, Zai, it's annoying right? I know you guys agree with me!

The End

XOXO

ZieZie Lee

0 comments: