CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

He's The Satanist

Okay...I had a fight with that idiot(again) a few minutes ago...I mean,really,I told him the truth!The fact!The real thing! and he thinks I'm lying and making up excuses!I've explained to him since January and still,he doesn't get it?Come on,dude!If you want to win a girl's heart,that ain't the way to do it!Acting soo damn needy wont help and being such a bad boy won't do any good either!Now,his msn nick is "Don't click...Dead" Arggh...If he's trying to make me feel guilty,well,it's working!Actually,I don't want to hurt his feelings...Hmph,at least three of my friends successfully calmed me down after reading my nick which says "Shit jua eyh!Dude,I know what I said and its the truth!I'm not a liar!" Well,Lutfi got a bit scared with my attitude...Haha...I think he's just joking though!
XOXO
Zira Sazalee

0 comments: