CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

My pen pal

Ugh... I have sooo many things to do. This month is such a busy month! I have the prefect duties, I have to attend tuition 4 days a week, then there's the upcoming sports events, not to mention I have to help to do the classrooms decoration and oh! Lets not forget the constant home works! Man... I'm okay with it though! I just love the adrenaline. I mean, it's better doing nothing at all! But sometimes, being busy is sooo annoying. It makes me sooo tired and I have lesser free time. Anyways, today, teacher Kimmie gave us pen pal letters. My pen pal is a guy who kinda has a lot in common with me. He loves to read books. He has one brother and two sisters, like me and he idolises Martin Luther King! But, his name? "What a coincidence!" That's what 5 of my peeps who read and saw his name said. I won't tell the name though. Lets say, his name is almost similar to the name of my classmate who broke my heart. Hah! Anyways, lets forget about him. He's my bitter-sweet past and I hold no grudge to him.Why? Cause I look at our break-up in a positive way even though it hurts. Everybody should do it that way! "Think positive!" That's my friend, Nyra, famous quote. **Yawning** Ehe... Hmm... I think I'm gonna search for some fascinating facts now... So, bye!!!
XOXO
808
Zira Lee

0 comments: