CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Damn Weird...

Okay...Im soo totally damn confused...One of my old best friend is acting weird today...I mean,really weird...Its as if she's angry with us,which is Zai and me...Well,it all started when I met Zai at the school canteen...Zai saw her(I wont reveal who she is,so I'll call her Z).So,we waited for her outside the canteen...It was an "old friends chatting time" day...Anyways,Zai tugged her arm as soon as she saw her.What was Z's reaction?Instead of looking at us and smile,like she always does and what I expected,she pulled her arm and stormed away...I'm sure if its a problem,she'll tell us...She always does...The three of us always talk about our problems and if one is troubled,the other two will be there for her...Zai and me figured that she must be angry at us...But,why?I don't remember any angry conversation between us...Hmmm,maybe someone said something bad to her about us...I wonder...I mean,I know one of her classmate who dislikes me...Zai thinks that Z is angry because she forgot to message her about something...But Z isn't like that...She doesn't get angry quickly...I wonder...Now,she's not even replying my msn!Arggh!I think I'm gonna call Zai...Btw,**Waves** Hye Hajar!!!I know you're reading my blog right now! =D
XOXO
ZieZie

0 comments: