CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Manchester United Mania

Oh, by the a way, Anden baby, on behalf of my little brother, thank you for the gift that you have bought for him =) He really loves it to the max.



"Aaahh! Manchester United! Gtau kwn Kaka Jirah thank u a...Thank u, Thank u"

...Amir Lee

Anden bought him a Manchester pen with this stringy thingy and...well, let the picture above tell you. My brother also received a Manchesters bed sheet, including its comfy blanket from my dad. He also receives a $15 Manchester towel. Then, my sister bought him a Manchester pocket calculator including pens. My mom bought him a bag, hmm, I wonder if it has a Manchester logo. Oh shoot! I need to buy him a gift. Gotta find something that has a Manchester logo..


XOXO


Ziranden2119

0 comments: