CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

No more Saturday night at R.E.E.D.S

Hey, guys. Last saturday was my last Geography tuition day. I'm officially transfered to Friday Geography tuition class. I didnt want this though but the class was too full and only 4 people were willingly to transfer when Sir Wan said he needed 7 to do so. In the end, I raised up my hand that meant I changed class. Well, tuition is for the sake of studying and not for hanging out with friends. Eventhough, studying with friends is much more fun. On the other hand, I will see Nad in this Friday class.


Geography class tuition
Sigh. I'm gonna miss them people especially Lutfi xp. I mean, he always has these crazy, cracked up, silly jokes that throws away my boredom, just like his cousin, Nira. He also changed his c.science tuition class.

Note:

Fee!There!The picture nah, go ahead and copy it BUT you'll have to pay 30 bucks first! Haha =p

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: