CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

A journey to the computer project

Ok. Here's the story. Last night, I had a printer problem. The wires were disconnected and only my dad knows how to fixed it. Unfortunately, he was asleep. So, I decided to do this printing after sahur. Oh, it went perfectly fine afterwards. Then, approximately at 4:50Am, the printer went "palau" on the 5th page. Urgh, my dad was busy with his work. He was doing this business thingy. So, I didn't want to disturb him. I did this, that, went mental on the printer. At 7, the printer finally worked! I had 64 more pages to go. So, I printed it. Oh, and I looked at the time and recorded it. Plus, I was like multitasking all the way. Oh, and let me tell you this, printing and photocopying is so not the same. Photocopy?5 minutes later, done! Printing? 1 hour later, still not done!

7:15 - Still printing. Went to my room to do my personal business.

7:30 - Still printing. Sit on the computer chair in the library.

7:38 - Looking at the friggin printer.

7:47 - Went to my room and fed my fish. Oh, and still printing.

7:52 - Printing. Searched for stuffs.

7:57 - Went to my room to re-checked my bag. Printing. Printing.

7:59 - Check if there's anything to edit on my project. Still printing.

8:03 - Printing. Printing. Printing.

8:10 - Organizing the papers. Print. Print.

8:15 - Sitting again and messaged Nira. Print. Print.

8:25 - Walked around the family room. Printing. Printing.

8:36 - Print. Print. Listened to my MP3.

8:42 - Looked at the working printer and singing.

8:50 - Finally!The printing is done!

9:07 - Arrived at the photocopy shop for binding ($3.50)

9:15 - Arrived to school. No need to take a late slip =)


Fact finding - 3 pages

Analysis - 7 pages

Design - 15 pages

Implementation - 16 pages

Testing - 10 pages

Documentation - 15 pages

System evaluation and development - 2 pages

Total = 68 pages

My pages total were supposed to be 70+ but I did this and that to shorten up the pages. Ehe, save the trees, people!

Oh, and voila!


Oh, and these pictures below are only some of the projects inside.








I came late to school but there's an advantage, first, I skipped M.I.B and C.Science. Second, I can go for binding at the photocopy shop which opened at 8. I mean, if the printer didn't have a problem, I would've come to school before 7:45 and had to bind myself at school. Thaqib did it and it looked hard!

Munirah and Judy


Me


Our projects


Note:

~ See?It isn't easy being a computer student. The subject is hard and we have to put extra effort in this subject. I had to attend the Friday extra class, didn't attend it only for once, or was it twice?

~ Anyways, I also had to stay back until 4 in the computer lab and had to survive its cold temperature. We used our P.E and some CCA class to go to the lab. A lot of time, thinking, ink and paper are used. But, on the other hand, it was fun to do this project and we had an excuse to skip boring extra classes and some subjects =)

~ I didn't sempat to show my project to Anden =(

~ I'm actually gonna miss it. Haha.

~ I hope our hard work is worth it =)

~ It was a fun journey =)

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: