CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

End of my shoe hunt



I've finally found the right shoes!Ehehe...Last two weeks, I've went with my sister and little brother to Yayasan in search for the perfect shoes except for Amir of course. He went to and played at the arcade as usual. We went to every shoe shops there. My sister found her dream shoes at 8th Avenue but I didnt. Then, the next Sunday, I celebrated my first month with Anden and I took the chance to go around Teguh Raya and Hua Ho areas to continue the shoe hunt. We went from Vincci to DMK and Cartino Sonea the next but I still haven't found them shoes. Then, last week Friday morning, after my C.science tuition, my sister helped me to find the shoes again and we went to Vincci again, just for a thoroughly search since that's the place where we usually buy our shoes and did I found the right shoes?Yes, I did! Hehe...I love it and I so can't wait to wear it =)


XOXO


Ziranden2119

0 comments: