CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Relax

Finally!I finally can do my fasting!6 days of not doing any fasting sah-ly on this holy-suci month due to these girls monthly problem really bummed me out.But now I can and I'm happy **Big smile** Ohh, and here I am, watching my wife and kids while blogging and eating or let's say, enjoying the blackforest cadbury Anden gave few days before, hehehe, thanks, baby **Winks** I'm worried, worried to the max! I've lost my pendrive and I'm losing hope for it's comeback. Let's hope that Mr.Edwin still keeps the copy of my computer project in his computer. I also worry about the upcoming trial test because I haven't done any single revision, as usual. My mind is full right now. I need to buy esential stuffs and think wether I want my Geography tuition to be on Friday night or Saturday afternoon. Anyways, I know things will end up beautifully as usual. All I need is to be a positive thinker and be more effecient. One positive thing I can think right now is that there is no more Economics tuition so I can relax. Yay me!
XOXO
Ziranden2119

0 comments: