CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Bye-Bye fishie =(

Hey guys, I feel soo sad =( Huhuhu, why? Because my fish went down to the drain and I mean it literally. I was cleaning it's aquarium in the upstairs guests bathroom. The sinks metal that is used to close the hole wasn't there. Guess a ghost stole it. Then, when I was about to get my fish and put it in it's home back, it jumped around. Ya know, fishes always jumps when they're not in the H2O. Then, it fell IN the hole! Waaa! If my fish didn't jump around, this wouldn't happen. Then again, I also should've used my own bathroom which sinks is complete. Damn, I need to buy a new fish. Sighh,

Dear fishie,
You've been in my world since 06th October 2007,
And now,
You've gone to the sewer world on 12th September 2008
Hope you'll be happy.

It looks soo empty... aside from being filled with newly fresh water.



Note:


Before cleaning it's aquarium, I stared in the hole and imagined that my fish slipped in there. So, little reminder people, even though you're imagination seems silly or you're always careful, anything is still possible!


XOXO


Ziranden2119

0 comments: