CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sii Anden-ku =)

1st September 2008

Happy 17th Birthday to:


Ak Mohd Kamarul Kamar Bin P.H.R.H


I Love You with all my heart =)




Oh, yes, we went to celebrate. We went to the mall from 3pm to 7:45pm and first, we played our "kambang" game, photo hunt, hahaha... Then, we decided to watch a movie. He told me that he actually wanted to watch Death race but that movie started 7 minutes earlier and the next part was on 6:00pm. I told him to ask the counter guy, just in case and guess what? There were two seats left next to each other on a very good row =) Birthday guy had his wish came true, didn't he?Hehehe, lucky us...


Anyways, it was a good movie but soo triple the max violent! I can tell that he was rather enjoying it while I kept looking at him everytime when there was "Bye-bye!You're dead" part and I can tell that he was also enjoying looking at me doing that as he laughed everytime I did it, hahaha...


Then,we walked around, ate twisters at KFC {disappointed with the food} Hahaha, it looked really good and of course, I expected it to taste good. We went to our favourite place =) . We talked. Joked. Teased. Laughed. Felt so in-love. Smiled. Held hands. Oh, and he lend me his comfy jacket =) .


Then, it was 7:45pm, his family waited for him at the ground floor while my sister was waiting outside. Oh, and most people, not all, would go different direction when they hear "My parents are already here." but what happened to me? I met the family, well, only his parents and two older siblings. He has 7 sibs altogether, twenties nieces and nephews. Yeah, it was totally nerve-wrecking!But everything went fine, ok, it went great! They even invited me to join them eat dinner at charcoal. He insisted too. But it was a time for you to spend with them and you've spent time the whole afternoon with me already =)


I enjoyed that day very much. Thank you, boyfriend =)


Note:


Thank you for the sweets which you specially picked and gave to me and also for the beautiful long-sleeve shirt you bought for me =)




Kis...Kis...





This is the shirt that he gave




My words to you =)



I LOVE YOU {1437}



XOXO


2111{L}1991


Zira Lee{L}Den Blanco

0 comments: