CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lotsa coincidence makes it a mystery

I've just read my old posts. The past held soo much bitter-sweet memories but more sweetness covered those bitterness. Now, the present is filled with soo much full-cream sweetness, hahaha... I've read posts, about a guy, whom I used to code as a "friend" Then, as "Crushie" Later on, it was "my prince" and now, I refer him as "Boyfriend" Hehehe... Wow, we actually knew we existed amongst each other since form 1 by Safeera but never acquainted. You were supposedly to be my classmate, then, you transferred to another class but now, we still ended up as classmates. Another thing is, we use to sat at the same place in Computer lab. You told me about your dream girl description and I told you mine. . You wanted a girl who loves animals, have a lot in common with you, a year or more younger than you, etc and I wanted a guy who's athletic, also loves animals, older than me, who is an Ak {Hey,I wanna keep up a fading generation here!!Haha}, etc. We both fit the descriptions naturally. We also found out that we really liked each other before we even started the coy flirting. Do you think it's just another coincidence?Maybe we were meant to be with each other =) Teehee...

XOXO

2111{L}1991

Zira Lee{L}Den Blanco

0 comments: