CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

16th September 2008

Oh,we,Me,Anden,Judy,Walid,Yiena,Buzzy,Qanzul,Dira,G-mah and her boyfriend, Hadi, I think (that name reminds me of someone~Haha...Still feel sorry for him...NOT!) went and have our Sungkai at McDonalds last Tuesday since it was the last day of school and probably fooling around. Had a nyummy meal and we sorted things out =) Nira was definitely correct. It's not that I don't believe her.

Then,Anden,Judy and I went to the movies because Judy was dying to watch this Thailand movie, 4Bia. Oh, Nira and Emma didn't came. Pfft,they,well,sometimes for Emma always miss the fun =( Hope they don't have an excuse after the O'levels. I bought the popcorn, haha. I just realized. Judy paid for my McDonald food($5.20), saying that I just pay her movie ticket which she thought was $5 and it was actually $4 BUT Anden insisted on paying the tickets for all of us. Judy didn't mind though. Oh, back to the movie. It was about four different horror stories and it was friggin awesome! Haha. Well, the whole row at our back was filled with girls and they screamed a lot. Even when nothing was happening. Couldn't help laughing at them, right, baby? =) Haha, Judy also screamed a lot and we also laughed at her, haha. Oh, Jud, Jud. There was nobody at the seats in front of us. After the movie, we played our kambang game and played at the new arcade. Hahaha, funn... Then, after Judy went home, we went to our favourite place =) After that, bye-bye! Ehe.

Note:

No pictures. My handphone is having a drama time. Luckily, my sister, Fina, lended me an old handphone of hers last Wednesday, Nokia 6680. I need to buy a new casing for this phone. Really, I do. Anyways, thank you, sister!

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: