CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

A little note

Oh by the ways, to Nira, Lina and Hazreena, I will do your tags A.S.A.P. There's something wrong with the connection. I can view my blog and create posts but I can't view other peoples blog =S When I click their links, this will appear "Cannot find server" Really, really, really annoying to the max! I will try my connection luck tomorrow =) wish me luck. TeeHee...
Oh! And my baju raya is finito dah =D Finally! Hehehe, how about you guys out there? Are your raya clothing done already?Are you satisfied with your clothes?No errors?


I love and miss him soo much. I also miss her. "Her" is referring to Nira. Not in a lesbo way though. Haha. I just miss having a convo and be silly with her.


XOXO


Ziranden2119

0 comments: