CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sii Amir


Happy 11th Birthday

to

Ak Amir Ahmad bin P.S

Yeah, he's adorable right? This cute tabam is my little brother. Annoying yet funny. Teaser yet caring. Love him? Hell yes =) No matter how much we fight, our brother and sister bond are waaay too tight =) He's my game partner, haha.

Anyways, we went to celebrate at McDonald. I ate double spicy McDeluxe. Boy!They weren't kidding about the spicy flavour!Anyways, Anden also came to eat at McDonald =) So, we ended up hanging out with each other. We went to the mall and he bought me a Blizzard. I kept whining about being so full but he kept on insisting. Jahat youhh!So, in the end, I chose the Maltesers flavour but only in the baby size. It was nyummy though. Then, we played our "kambang" game at the arcade. Afterwards, we went to the other arcade. You know, the place where the pool/snooker used to be. Sighh, I was actually looking forward to play another pool/snooker game. Guess luck wasn't on their side. Anyways, the arcade was really fun since we managed to obtained 115 tickets.


Keep it coming!

Hehehe. I'm looking forward to visit that arcade again =) Then, we went to our favourite place =) Anyways, my sister[Fiza] was pissed cause I went down to go home at 9:35+ instead of before 9:30 but she cooled down already. We blame the DST due to late receiving messages.


LoveyouLoveyou.Loveyou.
{1437} Bang!Bang!Ghedabussh! =)

Note:

~We haven't cut my little brother's cake yet, so, when we do, I'll to post it, Insyaalah...

~Oh, and this is year, his birthday date is nice, 10.09.08, get it?
~ I actually can't believe my baby brother is two years away from being a teenager =( Sighh, they grow up soo fast. Haha! I'm talking like a parent!

XOXO

ZIRANDEN 2119

0 comments: