CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Before going to sleep...

I'm eating...eating chocolate...again!Hahaha...I don't know why but today, when I arrived home, I felt soo relaxed. I felt like I have all the time in the world, whattaheck?Hahaha...Yeah,right,with tomorrow the trial exams starts, that doesn't seem like a free time to me, hahaha... Anyways, I'm lucky today =) Sir Edwin still kept my computer project in his computer and I've finished it, I think. The important thing is, I'm S-A-V-E-D! Hahaha... I'm also on the connections good side,teehee...

Oh, and he kept communicating with me through facebook... It's peculiar, why does he adds me and not his friends whom I know. Aren't I the last person he wants to add or even think of? Sighh, should I even post about this? I think I should make another blog which is private...Hmm,naaah~ Hmm,maybe~ Hmm,whatever! What matters now is that I'm happy with my beloved guy, family and friends =)

Ohh, and today, Simaa accused me of being "curang" to her and Lina. Aiyaa, lenx, janganlah begitu di bulan Ramadhan ni. Simaa, Lina looked calm and collected tadi. She didn't seem to have a problem of me being curang to you guys. So, no problemo la...Hahaha. Kidding. =)

P/s:

Anden, about the above post, it's nothing serious =) Not to worry, hun!

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: