CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged by Nira

Starting time: 10:34pm

Name: Dk Nurul Hazirah

Sisters: 2

Brothers: 1

Shoes size: 5/6

Height: 155cm

Where do you live: Kg Anggrek Desa

Favourite drinks: Milo, Fruits

Favourite breakfast: I rarely eat breakfast

Have you ever:

Been on a plane?: Yes.

Swam in the ocean?: Nope.

Fallen asleep at school?: Hehe, yes but just for a while.

Broken someones heart?: Yes, sorry.

Fell off your chair: Haha, once, in primary 5.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope. Desperado.

Saved e-mails: Yes.

What is your room like: Cold to the max!

What's right beside you: Handphone

Last thing you ate: Lollipop

Ever had:

Chicken pox: When I was a baby.

Sore throat: Yeah.

Stitches: No

Broken nose: Yeowch! No.

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes.
Like picnics: Yeap.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Anden =)
Last made you smile: My little brother.
You last yelled at: No one.

Today, did you:

Talk to someone you like: Yes. My friends and boyfriend.
Kissed anyone: Yes, my mothers cheek.
Get sick: No.
Talk to an ex: No.
Miss someone: Yes.
Eat: Yes.

Best feeling in the world: Love.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Naah~ They're just for viewing but if Anden gives me one, I'll be sure to sleep with it. Haha.
What's under your bed: Not even a speck of dust.
Who do you really hate: No one, I just dislike them.
What time is it now?: 10:51pm.

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now? Yes.
Do you have any siblings? Yes.
Do you want children? Definitely.
Do you smile often? Yes.
Do you like your hand-writing? Yeah. People claimed it to be neat and pretty but Nira says it looks like a cartoon style, meaning cute in her language, if I'm not mistaken.
Are your toe nails painted? No.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? My bed, little brother and parents.
What color shirt are you wearing now? White.
What were you doing at 7.00 p.m. yesterday? Washing the dishes.
When did you cry last? This afternoon.
Are you a friendly person? Sometimes.
Do you have any pets? Yes
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? His home.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? Yes.
Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes.
What are you doing right now? Answering you and listening to the radio.
Have you ever crawled through a window? Haha, yes.
Can you handle the truth? Yes, even though it sometimes hurts.
Are you too forgiving? Depends on the situation.
Are you closer to your mother or father? Mother.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? Anden. Couldn't control it. I tend not to cry in front of people.
How many people can you say you've really loved? Family. Anden. Some friends.
Do you eat healthy? No.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? No.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Yes.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? My mom, Anden or Munirah Ali.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Loud but not too loud. There's a limit.
Are you confident? Sometimes
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

* Primary student
* Playing Barbies
* Watched cartoons
* Didn't understand these boyfriend girlfriend thingy
* Over active

5 things on my to-do list today:

* Computer project
* Blog
* Sleep
* Washed my clothes
* Listen to music

5 snacks I enjoy:

* Blizzard
* Cadbury
* BBQ ruffles
* Maltesers
* Yogurt drink

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

* Charity
* Save
* Shop
* Buy gifts
* Travelling

5 of my bad habits:

* Lazy to revise
* Late sleeper
* Fussy
* Jealous
* Avenger

5 places I have lived in:

* My mothers womb
* Kg Manggis dua
* Kg Anggrek Desa
* -
* -

5 jobs I've had:

* A daughter
* A sister
* A student
* A girlfriend
* A friend

I tag: Anden, Lutfi and Lil Fidz

Ziranden2119

0 comments: