CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged by Hazreena and Lina



Do you have a bf/gf?
: Yes

What's their name?
: Ak Mohd Kamarul Kamar

Where did you meet?
: At school in 2004. Knew each other existed but never acquainted.

How long have you been dating?
: Dated since 3rd July 08. So, it's 83 days. You do the math.

Did you give each other any nicknames?
: Hehe, yes

If so, What?
: He calls me Zir-Chan and I call him DarlDen. Hehe.

Have you met his/her parents?
: Yeap.

Do you get along with them?
: Yes.

Does she/he have any brothers or sisters?
: Yes.

Do you get along with them?
: I don't know. Never had a chance to chat with them but he did said that they liked me.

Does he/she have any kids?
: Heck NO!

If not, would you have dated them if they did?
: Err, probably but my parents will surely have a problem with that.

Have you ever broken up?
: Newp.

Why?
: Never broken up.

Have you ever cheated on him/her?
: Why should I?I'm the loyal type. Ehe.

Has he/she ever cheated on you?
: No.

Obviously you took them back...Why?
: Yuhuu, we never cheated each other.

Was the person who they cheated on you with looked better than you?
: Haiyaa.

Do you think they'll do it again?
: Never do. Never will. Never ever.

How do you know?
: I just know =)

Have you ever gotten into a fight over your bf/gf?
: Hmm, no.

Why..and who won?
: Lalala~

Have you ever gotten into a fight with your bf/gf?
: Yeah but only small arguments.

Have you and your bf/gf ever had sex?
: Newp. Wait till our wedding day. Ehe.

Was she/he your first?
: Real boyfriend - No
: Crazy and madly in love boyfriend - Yes

How was it?
: Well, it made me truly addicted to him =P

If you have sex...how often?
: Ermm, WTH?

Do you think you'll be together forever?
: I hope and pray so.

Do you wanna have kids with them?
: Yes =)

If you were to get mad, would you cheat on your gf/bf?
: Hell no.

Have you ever been tempted to cheat on them?
: I told you, I'm the loyal type.

Do you have haters, hating on your relationship?
: I think so.

If so, why?
: I rejected them just to be with him and some girls who likes him. Ehe.

Have you talked about marriage?
: Yes =)

Do you see yourself with this person in the future?
: Heheh **Flyingonclouds** Haha

Have you been out on a date?
: Duh~

Where was your first date?
: School - 3rd July 2008
: The Mall - 21st August 2008

When you first got together who made the move?
: Of course, him =)

Where was your most recent date?
: The Mall

Have you cried in front of her/him?
: Yes and he comforted me by saying sweet words and wiping those tears =)

Has she/he cried in front of you?
: Noope.

Where is he/she right now?
: At home. Probably playing c&c

Are you beside/on the phone with them?
: No but his heart is =)

What do you talk about when your on the phone?
: Oh, a lot! We can spend multiple hours and hours and hours talking on the phone.

Does she/he have a cell phone?
: Yeahh.

Whats he/she curfew?
: Never asked.

Eye color?
: Dark brown.

Favorite color?
: Black and white.

Frequent saying?
: "Ahh" and "I love you" =)

Do you laugh so hard you cry with them?
: Well, he always makes me laugh.

Do you trust them?
: Of course.

If so, why?
: Because he's my boyfriend. Relationship needs trust, right, baby?

Are you tired of this survey?
: Well, I'm tired of editing it. Ehe.

I tag: Anden and anybody who is in a realtionship
Ziranden2119

0 comments: