CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ho-Ho-Hum

I miss you,

You miss me,

We miss each other,

Then, the news starts to break,

School holiday may be extended,

We ain't gonna see each other for 1 more week,

I AM SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT!!!!!

Hahahaha. Okay, I was exaggerating about the screaming thingy. I'm not screaming my lungs out. Not just that, I'm not even sure if school holidays is extended. I didn't watch the news. I was listening to the radio but nothing about school holidays was mentioned. Maybe I missed it when I went downstairs. Maybe not. People in facebook flooded "YAHOOO! HOLIDAY SAMBUNG!!!" "AWU, HOLIDAY IS CONTINUED" Me, on the other hand, want to be confirmed by the news. Not facebook. I guess I don't want another one week holiday. I'm bored! I miss him! I miss my friends! I miss hanging out! Not studying though. But I don't want to get infected. So, as I may sound like I want school to continue, I don't. I am agreeing for school not to continue for awhile even though I don't want to. Better safe than sorry.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: