CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

BREAKING NEWS:

Okay, here's the news that I've READ from a source which is true and certainly not a rumour. As you all may heard, the 20 cases has made people become worrisome especially parents and they fear that their children might get infected. As I've told you from my previous post on the school re-open poll, well, the total current percentage of those that voted for school to still be closed is 95%. People are told to watch tonight's RTB 8 O'clock or 10 O'clock news as it may reveal the decision made by the MoE on school re-opening issues. It was argued that 20 cases isn't a critical stage and it isn't necessary to extend school holidays. Plus, 12 of the infected were infected abroad whilst the other 8 were infected by them. So, that's all that I can remember, guys. So, to the people who asked me about the extended holidays is a true thing or not, just watch the news later on. The answer has not yet known. Only MoE people know. Just for info, you guys should stray away from crowded areas. My brother and I had planned to go to the HSBC carnival this Sunday but dad cancelled it as it will be crowded, meaning unsafe.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: