CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cleaning campaign at Pusat Ehsan



Date: 23rd June 2009

Another PRS activity of ours was to do some cleaning at Pusat Ehsan. At first, I was like "Ahh, Imma skip this one." cause last week, the same date, I helped cleaning the school but the main reason was that we have to come to school at 7, so, I wasn't up for that, holiday waaa! i want to wake up late. Not just that, I was a bit weak afterbeing attacked with fever (I was badly ill for 3 days) Oh, no worries! It ain't H1N1 flu!!! If it is, I'd still be sick right now. Anyways, back to the story, still, I wanted to go. Nisa then messaged me to come anyways. Then, I thought to myself that I'd probably gonna miss something just because of my laziness and who knows whats going to happen. So, in the end, I got my lazy butt off to the toilet and get ready to go to PTEM. I arrived around 7:15AM. Our transport was the bus and off we go to Pusat Ehsan at 8. It was a crazyyy ride =)





We were greeted warmly by the manager and employees of Pusat Ehsan and they showed us around. We realised there were these group of people following us around. I thought they were the Pusat Ehsan's workers until I saw the RTB badge on their vests. Not to mention that big camera and their car. How come I didn't see their car when it was parked NEXT to the bus?? Ignorant banarrr... Hahaha.




Anyways, we were ofcourse, divided into groups. My group mates were Nisa, Dayah, Fen, Hasnaa, Liyana, Hazwan and Qibah. We were at the hydrphonic area. It was tiring but fun.



We had a short break for awhile, then continued with our work.




End of Pusat Ehsan cleaning campaign





We then relaxed at Hutan Simpanan Berakas =)


















And of course. The fun had to end. However, we still had fun on the ride back to school =D That fun may end but there's always other funs coming ahead.
Can you spot me? ;)








At night

Hazwan being interviewed



Cleaning


Arif cutting the leaves



This is the hydrophonic area



OTW to the flower store



I'm glad that I didn't let this chance go. It was fun and memorable. I'm also glad that I got the chance to meet them special people =) Reminding myself that I have 2 special relatives myself and they are special in their own ways. Despite everything, they're still creative and the Orchid garden picture I've posted above was actually nurtured by one of them. It was beautiful. These people are beautiful. People who despise, mock and insult these special people, go to hell =)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: