CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

The sale day


Created by Nas

It was a fun and a hectic day. I really enjoyed it =) I was at the dessert, ice-cream and float section along with Hadi, Sham, Apil, Fifah and a guy whose name I don't remember (o_O) Anyways, I'll be looking foward to our upcoming activities =D. Being a treasurer wasn't so bad after all, of course I had a few miscalculations but things worked out. I remember telling Nira that I don't ever want to be a treasurer again but I take that back =) Not that I'm aiming to become one but who knows. Future plans often changes.




Oh, and somebody put this in my bag.

I know who it is =) It's someone who has access to the food section (behind us) and I saw that person holding it =) Thanks, Mr. You-know-who-you-are... =p

Then, Ikhwan came up to me and gave me this...**Big grin** Hahahaha....


Thanks to the two of you for the gifts =)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: