CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

PTM and WBDDT



PTM was today. I got a cheerful welcome by Nora and Jeer =D My first assessment didn't go that well. I didn't study. As usual. I can't get rid of this habit! However, lucky for me, I passed all of my subjects. Phew! PTM actually went well. No complaints but all tutors go saying(what I can remember);

"Hazirah just needs to study hard."

"She's a very capable student."

"She needs to study more."

"She needs to show more compassion towards the subjects."

"She could do it. Very capable"

BlaBlaBla... I'll try to study hard again this next semester. I need to =S

Anyways, I went to the health promotional centre at 3. We were having a World Blood Donor Day Trial. It was fun but tiring. thanks to Adhwa and Shah for the pictures =p










The WBDD will be on this Sunday. 10:00am until 4:30am. It's like a carnival, so, people, do come =) and to those people who has a donor book, do bring it, you'll get something for it. I'm so looking foward to that day. I'm also looking foward for tomorrow gala/appreciation night. Not that foward for the cross-coutry. Usually, I do but my sporty-type girlfriends are not in the same school as I. HoHum. I would've not come to school if not because of these reasons;

1- I want to keep a 100% attendance record.

2- Because of YOU =) not exactly you, you as in you. Hahaha.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: