CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

King of pop



Michael Jackson is dead and I was utterly shocked and still am. Waking up and was told the news by my brother as soon as I got out of my bedroom left my mouth wide hung open. I bet that's what every fan of his did. I started listening to his record since I was 5! Btw, I knew this yesterday morning already. If I just knew it today, then, I'd be surprising myself too. Haha. I mean, it's on BBC news, Larry Kings, Pelangi FM, World news and one channel 24hours. Well, that guy is a legend, you gotta admit it. His singing sensation totally overshadows the bad publicity, the surgeries, in my opinion. You just listen to his singing and you forget everything about him except on how great he sounds... May he rest in peace.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: