CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just telling...

As the holiday is coming to it's end... I'd like to share a bit of my holiday. It was fun and busy. Helping cleaning places and going out with friends. I'm so sorry for the fact I couldn't join 5A reunion though. I was ill at that time. Sorry guys. If I come pun, the only thing that I'd be doing is probably lying on the beach, feeling sick =p I spent 12 days of holidays without mom, just like last June and the last June and the last June. It's her daily Mecca holiday. I don't mind cause seeing her coming back home, with one of her biggest wants already full filled is worth it plus, she's coming back home tomorrow =) Speaking of coming back home, he'll be back Brunei tomorrow too, from KL =) As usual, I have to do holiday chores but I'm okay. It shapes you up for the future and it can make you independent. Living without a maid for years had been fine for me and I like it =) Then, having 2 Miri trips was a lot of fun and not to mention, money flowing. I bought stuffs like there's no tomorrow. Well, there is no tomorrow since we'll be in Brunei that tomorrow. Hmm, my homeworks aren't finished and I should start on them tonight. I have Economics MCQ questions. ELite was whatthehell? I really am clueless on how to do the poem essay. Then, Psycho, we weren't given any homework but we were told to read something from the textbook in which, I have forgotten what. I'm excited that school will be starting in 3 more days. I'm excited to see my friends and him. However, not that much on studying. I heard we'll have our second assessment right after the holidays. Such a warm welcome, school! I'm being fully sarcastic. I haven't touch my homeworks and what makes them think I've touched my revision notes. Then again, I don't even have revision notes since I don't do that. I need to do it since I heard that if you fail this second assessment, you are told to repeat. Please tell me that's a big fat lie. I survived my first assessment but the second could be harder. I don't want to fail and worse, repeat. Guess that's all from me now...

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: