CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Musical Saturday night



Last night was so fun! =) A few weeks before, Zahid asked me if I wanted to join watch a musical show. I said yes. It's music, people! The thing is, it's classical music. Piano and violin. Yeah, youngsters may find it boring and dull but I'm not one of those people. Thankfully. Anyways, the performers are from Spain, I think. it started at 7:50ish and ended at 10:00ish.







Pianist
Alfredo Oyaguez

Violinist
Sebastian See-Schierenberg

The violinist wife, Susana Galvan was the presenter. She's the one who told us the story of the composers and the musics. I learned a lot from that night about classical music =) Oh, I don't have a picture of her. I thought I have one (-_-")

Oh, and they provided us with refreshments =D The foods were... well, hotel-ey. Duh! (-_-") They have a really nice decorations. too bad I didn't took a picture of it.

Arif


Arif & Zira

Zira & Zahid

On the second part, there's this Bruneian-born but grew up in Malaysia and looks like a Chinese sang. She sang a German song, so, I don't know what the heck are the lyrics and she sang it in an orchestra way. Not like Tokio hotel, okay? =p Anyways, she sang it beautifully... and without the use of the mike.

Note;

Thank you for the ticket, Zahid =) I really enjoyed it!

XOXO

Zira Lee

1 comments:

Live4Music said...

Thanks for posting about our concert! We are glad you liked it!

All the best

Susana & Sebastian