CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

PRS vaining session




This is the continuation of the previous post. Okay, after school ends, them girls went back home, I hanged with some of the PRS members as usual. It was super fun =D







Thanks to this dude (below picture) for uploading the 200 plus photos from his laptop. Thank you!! I know how annoying facebook photo uploader can sometimes be, so, really, big thanks, Nas =D Also, thanks to Wafiy for taking pictures of us and other stuffs like the iPhone and keyboard =)



I've uploaded some of the pictures. Not ALL! 200 plus kali a!! I've also uploaded some pictures from the camera.


Anyways, on the first part, Nas, Belle, Wafiy and I were the ones who conquered the laptop camera.







but that obviously didn't last ;)












Bibie looks ultra-different here.

















I can feel the cheerful me coming back that day =) I had a lot of fun. I love you, guys, including my other pals, plus family. ;)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: